Columbia Basin Broadband Corporation will be hosting two meetings in January for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to discuss the recently announced federal funding program Connect to Innovate. We invite you to attend one of the following meetings:
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Heritage Inn, Cranbrook
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. MT
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Prestige Inn & Convention Centre, Nelson
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
The agenda for the ISP meeting will include:
- An update from CBBC
- Federal program review and potential approach
- Regulatory update
- ISP roundtable and networking
- Working lunch
Kindly confirm the following by Wednesday, December 21, 2016:
- Which meeting you will be attending;
- How many people will be attending from your organization; and
- If you, or any attending member of your team have any dietary considerations.
We look forward to meeting with you and discussing the future of broadband in the Basin.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Haley, CBBC Business Service Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.250.426.8810.